Everybody is aware of what an insurance coverage company web site is, however extra granular insurance coverage company internet advertising phrases akin to microsites, minisites, touchdown pages and squeeze pages could also be considerably of a thriller to many brokers and brokers. What is the distinction between these, and why are they an vital facet of your insurance coverage company advertising?
Let’s start with a short definition of every:
- Microsite: A microsite, which is also called a touchdown web page, minisite or weblet, is an Web internet design time period often referring to a person internet web page. Examples of this could be an internet web page devoted to Auto Insurance coverage, Residence House owners Insurance coverage, Condominium Insurance coverage or Errors & Omissions.
- Minisite: A minisite is a small and targeted web site devoted to a selected subject. Most minisites comprise just some pages, although pragmatically they’ll have as few as one webpage or as many as 20. They’re usually a subset of a bigger web site. For instance, the XYZ Insurance coverage Company web site may need 30 pages of content material, and have two minsites, one in all these devoted to Transportation Firm Insurance coverage (Trucking Insurance coverage Leads), the opposite devoted to Advantages and Compliance (Group Advantages Leads).
- Touchdown Web page: A touchdown web page is a single internet web page that’s rendered when a consumer clicks on a search outcome, on-line commercial, social media hyperlink, and many others. The touchdown web page is usually lead or gross sales oriented, displaying content material straight associated to the commercial, search outcome or social media hyperlink. An instance of a touchdown web page could be Florida Yacht Insurance coverage or Skilled Legal responsibility Insurance coverage for Engineers.
- Squeeze Web page: Squeeze pages are touchdown pages created and designed to seize leads, to extend subscriptions (to newsletters for instance), or registration for an occasion (webinars/seminars), and many others. Examples of a Squeeze Web page embody: Territory Unique Insurance coverage Lead Era Webinar, or PPACA Compliance E-newsletter Subscription.
- Weblet: Weblets, a time period credited to NASA origin, is much like a minisite or microsite, although there are a number of key variations. It’s typically maintained by a single particular person. It usually gives content material which could be downloaded. Weblets are sometimes created to help non-technical individuals to assist publish skilled trying internet content material with out having to know something about programming.
All of those phrases are relevant to insurance coverage company web sites and insurance coverage company internet advertising. They’re particular instruments purposed to drive visitors, generate inbound leads, and improve subscription and/or occasion attendance. They’re additionally used to convey subject material experience and credibility. In case you are an agent or dealer searching for to increase attain and drive extra certified inbound leads, microsites, minisites, touchdown pages and squeeze pages ought to develop into a part of your vocabulary.
For Extra Info: agences web